How to correctly choose between PVC, LSZH and OFNP?
PVC Cable: PVC cable resistant to oxidation and degradation, is used for horizontal runs between the table.
It is also work for vertical runs if the building features a contained ventilation system running through the duct work.
LSZH Cable: LSZH cable has a special flame-retardant coating, and excellent fire safety characteristics of low smoke, low toxicity and low corrosion.
It is same to PVC cable for horizontal runs between the table.
OFNP Cable: OFNP cable is a space within the building created by building components, designed for the movement of environmental air, complies with the NFPA fire safety.
It is usually work for vertical runs between floors.
- Model NO.:LMO105
- Type:Single-mode Fiber
- Connection Structure:LC
- Material Shape:Round Wire
- Allowed Lateral Pressure:>1000（N/100mm）
- Allowed Tensile Strength:>10000N
- Core:Double Core
- Certification:RoHS, UL, CE, ISO9001
- Brand:Lan Comax or OEM
- Sheath Material:PVC
- Connector: LC to LC:Jacket Color: Yellow
- Fiber Mode: 9/125um:Polish: Upc to Upc
- Jacket Material: PVC:Wavelength: 1310/1550nm
- Insertion Loss: ≤0.2dB:Interchangeability:≤0.2dB
- Return Loss: ≥50dB:Vibration: ≤0.2dB
- Operating Temperature: -20~75°c:Storage Temperature: -40~85°c
- Trademark:Lan Comax
- Package:Each Cable in a Zip-Lock Poly-Bag
- Specification:CE, ISO, RoHS, UL
- Origin:Ningbo, China
- HS Code:8544700000
High Quality and Cost-effective 9/125μm Singlemode Fiber Patch Cable
The 9/125μm single mode fiber patch cable meets RoHS compliant, and all cables are 100% optically tested for insertion loss to ensure high quality, it is very cost-effective for network cabling.
Lan Comax also provides a full set of OEM services, such as fiber connector, length, color, fiber grade, specification, material, package etc.
|Connector: LC to LC||Jacket OD: Standard 2.0 (default)/0.9/3.0mm|
|Fiber Mode: 9/125μm||Jacket Color: Yellow|
|Polish: UPC to UPC||Wavelength: 1310/1550nm|
|Fiber Type: Duplex||Jacket Material: PVC(default)/LSZH/OFNP|
|Insertion loss: ≤0.2dB||Interchangeability: ≤0.2dB|
|Return loss: ≥50dB||Vibration: ≤0.2dB|
|Operating temperature: -20~75°C||Storage temperature: -40~85°C|
How to Choose The Right Fiber Optic Cable Type?
|1 Gigabit Ethernet
|1 Gigabit Ethernet
|10 Gigabit Ethernet
|40 Gigabet Ethernet
|100 Gigabet Ethernet
|OM1||62.5/125||Multimode||2000 Meters||275 Meters||550 Meters
(mode conditioning patch cable required)
|33 Meters||Not supported||Not supported|
|OM2||50/125||Multimode||550 Meters||82 Meters||Not supported||Not supported|
|OM3 (Laser Optimized)||50/125||Multimode||550 Meters||300 Meters||100 Meters||100 Meters|
|OM4 (Laser Optimized)||50/125||Multimode||400 Meters||150 Meters||150 Meters|
|Singlemode||9/125||Singlemode||5km at 1310nm||5km at 1310nm||10km at 1310nm|
PS: The difference of OM4 and OM3 fiber mode as the following
1. OM4 was developed specifically for VSCEL laser transmission and allows 10 Gig / second link distances of up to 550 Meters (compared to 300M with OM3).
2. The effective modal bandwidth for OM4 is more than double that of OM3.
3. For OM4 patch cable, it is 4700 MHz. Km while for OM3, it is 2000 MHz. Km.
4. Custom and OEM
|CONNECTOR A & B||FIBER MODE||JACKET TYPE||COLOR|
|2A||ST/APC||M3||50/125 Multimode 10Gb OM3||N||NYCON||RD||Red|
|3P||FC/PC||M4||50/125 Multimode 10Gb OM4||H||HYTREL||BK||Black|
|5F||MTRJ FEMALE||04||4 Strands Breakout Cable||CABLE LENGTH||GR||Grey|
|5M||MTRJ MALE||06||6 Strands Breakout Cable||1||1 Meter||WH||White|
|M0||MU||08||8 Strands Breakout Cable||2||2 Meters||PL||Purple|
|E0||ESCON||12||12 Strands Breakout Cable||Meters||VT||Violet|
|S0||SMA||24||24 Strands Breakout Cable|
|D4||D4||48||48 Strands Breakout Cable|
More Specifications, pls contact us, www.orientrack.com
Send your message to us:
Post time: Apr-05-2017