LSZH cable refers to halogen-free (F, Cl, Br, I, At), made of lead-free cadmium, chromium and mercury compounds and other substances in the environment, it will not emit toxic fumes (Beijing fortunes when burned wire cable Co., Ltd.) environmentally friendly cable.
● halogen pointer which: the value of all halogen ≦ 50PPM (according to regulations PREN 14582)
● produce hydrogen halide content of <100PPM (according to regulations EN5067-2-1) post-combustion
● PH value of water soluble hydrogen halide produced after combustion ≧ 4.3 (slightly acidic) (according to regulations EN-50267- 2-2)
● products after combustion in a closed container transmittance rate ≧ 60% through a beam of light (according to regulations EN-50268-2)
● Pb <90PPM, Cd, Cr6 +, Hg, PBBs, PBDEs are less than 5PPM
Send your message to us:
Post time: Apr-05-2017